Friday, January 18, 2013

My first time getting drunk................... honest :-)

You sure missed a lot of fun this week!
This time it’s not for me to say that I achieved a lot (except for the fact that I had my 100th dive), but the boys sure did achieve a lot!
The boys also did their 100m tow and their 800m snorkel (well Dennis and Andreas did their 800 meter, Mahmoud did 200)
They did their skill circuit and the kit exchange (if you have been reading my blogs, you know what I’m talking about when I say kit exchange).

Divemaster internship Tenerife
Oh, oh, and we had an amazing night out!
Well, let me tell you about my week.

So, Monday Andreas and I had a day at the shop while Alice was diving with Dennis, Mahmoud and 3 customers  So Andreas was cleaning the windows of the jeep while I hovered the jeep (and I learned what hovering is, apparently you don’t need to be a wizard) after cleaning the car I timed Andreas his 800 meter swim.

Oh, Tuesday! I had two amazing dives. Melissa took me, Andreas, Mahmoud and a Dutch person to Abades Point and Abades Beach. At the first dive I saw 3 Cuttle fish, I sure love Cuttle fish. The second dive Andreas was leading and he did very well. I saw a Fangtooth Moray Eel, a Black Moray Eel, Cardinal fish and I hope you sit down while reading this because this is going to be so amazing! I saw an Angel shark!!!
The Angel shark was so beautiful. Unfortunately it was gone before Melissa had the chance to make a good picture so nobody really believed us, but who cares, I saw an Angel shark!

Divemaster internship

I timed Mahmoud and Dennis for their 400m swim and then Mahmoud again for an 800m again. Then I took Dennis and Mahmoud to the pool for a pool session to look at their skills, they’re taking it really serious and it’s great to see how good they are doing.
I hope they are ready for their skills with Pete tomorrow, and I hope they’ll get a great score.

All right, let me tell you about Saturday. We started this day with 2 SANTA dives, they were a lot of fun and I can’t wait to see the pictures!
Santa 2012

And the first Santa dive with Dennis being my buddy was my 100th dive! And after the Santa dives the boys did their 100m tow and Dennis and Andreas did their 800m snorkel.

In the evening we all went out again to celebrate that Alice is a PADI instructor and that I’m a PADI Divemaster,
Creatures of the Deep

So this was part 2. Oh Mama, I was so drunk. I have never ever been drunk in my life, I don’t even drink.
And because I felt safe surrounded by Pete, Melissa, Alice and the 2 boys Dennis and Andreas, I thought why not. We had an amazing time and we had a lot of fun.
I can say that it sure was an experience. I remember the most crazy things and Dennis and Andreas told me a lot more funny things that happened that night.

Sea life Tenerife

The next morning after being so drunk, Melissa came to check on me to see if I was ok, and actually, I was mighty fine. (from all the stories I’ve heard about being drunk I expected a major hangover.) That’s how nice Melissa is.

Well, that was my awesome week

No comments:

Post a Comment