Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Its my Birthday............ and i was late again!


Third Week, Gary leave me alone… He escapes for holidays! But Sam a PADI Divemaster who done his internship here arrive for two weeks. Is Spanish but he live in London and actually he look like an English because of the whiteness off his skin!!!! ahahaahh poor him!


So Pete bring Alice and I to El Delphin place, deep diving so a bit anxious …the deep blue was waiting me…30 meters is quite a bit off water on you… and quite far off the superficial!

But when I arrive on the bottom was so amazing all those big fish everywhere…and all marine blue colours, no horizon just infinite water… we have seen plenty fish.

The same day at the second dive we went to another site.
He was a new dive site for me and we have seen this strange fish a Streaked Gurnard, the can walk as a spider on the bottom swim as a any other fish in water and fly over the sea with those gorgeous blue pectoral fins… look like a butterfly…Super beautiful !!!


Sam had done the scuba tuned up!!! Naughty English skin Spanish guy ahahahhahah!!!
Joke…because I am mad ahahah!!! 
After we went straight away in Abades with Melissa  We enjoy a lot the dives Sam is very friendly and I like to speak a bit in Spanish with im to not forget… we seen a massive starfish something like 30 cm length.

Day next we went to Puerto De La Cruz, to met others divers. Jackie, Phil and Isidro to show us the new diving place off the area. Punta Teno this is the place where the north of the island meets the south, just super stunning landscape…. And Garachico, just amazing.

We did a 50-min dive! The longest time ever for me as i am not good with my air.
It was very amazing dive! I enjoy it a lot. We have seen big zebra bream and cow bream everywhere in shoal.

Furthermore as the sherry on the top of the cake we have seen a super massive round stingray over 2m of span … yes it was huge!
I was talking and screaming underwater even I had the regulator on the mouth!!!
Something Like: “OMG, Super beautiful…”

ITS MY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!! Getting older nooo…!
So 27 years old like a dinosaur… so good!

The day starts very well, other me late yet again nooo!,  Melissa Pete and Alice offer me one birthday card each… so cute! Thank you SUPER very much for your cards… lovely!


We went to MontaƱa Amarilla and Crocodile Rock with Julie and Gerhard south African, They not talk much on trip but i make up for its!
We have seen tiny brown scorpion fish and sharp nose puffer.
We were surrounded by cow breams and sharped nose bream; swimming very close to us… such good feeling!

In the afternoon I baked the best chocolate birthday cake ever for the team without any recipe just my eyes …I am the boss off cooking yeah!

I have fallen back on the reading of my books and am very behind which cause many problems to get courses done. It is such a tiring day and at night i prefer to relax instead of study, i will get it done..... some time soon ahahahhahah!!!

To finish week i late again, i just can never be right time anywhere, but weekend finish with a great dive with Melissa and Sam we have seen the a big grouper for the first time so happy!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment