Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Turtles.....and Tears.......Goodbye Tenerife

My final week in Tenerife was about as fun as it could possibly be.

We went diving basically every day and I got to see turtles more than once it was the bomb.
This week really was a lot of fun though and when I left Monday I was a bit sadder than I thought I was going to be, this summer has been really fun even though parts of it were less than stellar.

Love Tenerife

I had a really good time and got a lot out of the entire experience. Working as much as we did was a completely new thing for me and I ended up getting really sucked into diving which made every dive so much more fun, especially after all the books and courses were done.

Barracuda in Tenerife

Even though after we got through all the courses the days seemed longer because we had less to do.
At the end of the week we got to spend our beer fine money which was glorious and went out for Malene’s birthday and that was hilarious.
Malene had this really super cool dance move that went through the 5 point descent skill.

Eric with "his" Turtle

All in all I had a great time and they sent me off wanting to come back so that’s good.

Alice wasn’t there though because she was “sick” but it was really probably just because she knew she would burst into tears and didn’t want to embarrass herself :)

Thanks and Goodbye

Eric (Banana Man)

No comments:

Post a Comment