Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Round Stingrays made my week!!

Diving at Abades. I love that place but the trip to the shore with fully equipment kit and 15l-tank and weight belt (10kilos) can be tiring. Susanne and me were on 15l cylinder. The reason for that were two dives without swapping the tanks.  Marloes was practising here Open Water skills with Melissa. I and CK stayed close to them and observed the training dive.

Skills skills skills days!

Started at 1030 Tuesday. It was nice  together with Susanne we went to marina to help wash kits. After that CK, Tin Man and me went to swimming pool to practise our skills. Our skills are improving all the time. I do not scare any more of removing the mask or clear it. Hoover is getting better and my fin pivot is brilliant :D

CK and me had two swimming pool session and had a chance to develop our skills as well.

Then I had lovely day off. Volcano trip together with Susanne and Marloes.!!

Skills skills skills again!

CK,Tin Man and me went to swimming pool to practise our skills. I did my skills with Melissa. It was really cool because I had a chance to do them in front of the instructor. I was stressed but Melissa was there to point me my mistakes and do the skills again so that was a good lesson for me.

After the session we sat in the shop and written down surface skills. The only thing I need to practise now is to how to say everything in English properly !

Dive Briefing in Canary Islands

The day with a Round Stingray!

What a day! Two awesome dives at new dive sites together with a lovely couple Richard and Maggie.

For the first dive we went to place called STEPS. Melissa was a boat cover and Pete was leading a dive. We did not drop the anchor. The dive was nice. Maggie and Richard are well-experienced diver. Maggie showed me huge fire worm – it was cool. Some arrow crabs and starfishes which I like a lot.
At the end of the dive we were supposed to use our SMBs that Melissa could locate us. My unfortunately did not work properly. I was so pissed of because of not using it. I really wanted to try…
PADI Open Water Course Tenerife

So here we go :D The second dive: Dive site called Estorne.  I was buddy with Bruce. At the beginning of the Bruce pointed cuttlefish and I saw hermit crab !!
After few minutes Pete started to point sth. Bruce and I did not actually realised what is going on and suddenly this huge round stingray just swam to us. I was saw scared. She was in front of me and was getting to be closer.  It was awesome. I am really happy that I could attend that.

Two good dives at Yellow Mountain. For the first time I had a chance to be on a dive where the leaders are interns, Sam and Bruce passed their Divemaster exams and were able to do that. I was a buddy with Tin Man and we had a one customer Amir who is a Rescue Diver on the boat.  CK and Amir were sick on the boat ;)

On that dive Tin Man pointed on island grouper and we did swim through as well. I saw also small black moray ell. My air consumption is getting improve 


Polish Intern with the Ray






No comments:

Post a Comment