Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Harry ~ PADI Rescue Diver to PADI Divemaster


My name is Harry, a 24 year old PADI Divemaster in training.

This is a little about how I got introduced into the dive world and what I am planning on doing.

I have always had an interest in diving since the age of 15 when I went on my first dive in Lanzarote in the Canary Islands.

University did not appeal to me so after one year on an "Architectural Engineering" degree, I decided to go travelling.

This is where the underwater realm was fully opened up to me, completing the PADI Open Water course, followed directly with an PADI Advanced Open Water course in 2007.




Returning to Northern Ireland briefly, I was not content with my Advanced Diver status, so in 2009 I completed my Emergency First Response  and PADI Rescue Courses.

Since then I have become a Father (to a boy who is coming up to the age of 3 now)

Continually wishing to progress my diving, this year I decided to bring my girlfriend and son along whilst joining the Divemaster internship at Dive and Sea Tenerife.

If all goes to plan after completion of my PADI Divemaster internship, I wish to further my education within the professional side of diving by becoming a PADI Instructor.


Blog to you all soon


Harry

No comments:

Post a Comment