Saturday, April 20, 2013

Second week of my Internship........ Must get an alarm clock!

Monday…. A new week of hard work is waiting for me!

Basically 7 o’clock:

 Grab the keys and clipboard which indicates all the informations that I need to prepare the diver’s kits.

 Prepare all the kits, bring back it to the shop for Alice to check.

 Take all the tanks (now is not so hard that he was as the first time…)

 Take them to the super jumpy, go back the oxygen kit and the tools box to Super Jumpy again…

7H30 must be done…! No stress you can do it…

Hard work done… now the fun begins…

Nudibranc TenerifeThis week we went to swim through; STUNNING place ahahah!!! (Melissa teach me this word to replace the famous SUPER that I use all the single time!!!)

The diving here in Tenerife is STUNNING, so much to see and so many fish to look at.

Friday I observed Alice for the scuba tuned up of Matija he was pretty good! Well done!

Again i was late, i find it hard to be on time everyday!

The day after, we went to the swimming pool with Alice, Emmet and Nialls. They did the discover scuba diving and they do it pretty good! They seem to be very impatient to go to real diving!

Diver TenerifeThe  next day Gary and me did the ID Fish adventure dive in Abades, I have seen new fishes i am not seeing before and many types of plants, just so exciting. Always we saw new marine life!
Abades  is a shore dive and i have to be carrying all my kit to the entry point it is not far but perhaps i am not as fit as everyone else!

This dive site is very shallow, 7m bottom. We go there for all types of diver, discover scuba divers and new open water divers and everyone.

I should be practising my swimming in the pool more, but am so tired at end of day that i haven't  The others have more energy than me!

My ear has an ache after the last diving and i will go to Doctor soon, as they keep telling me too!

Divemaster Internship tenerifeI have also been surfing here in Tenerife and have made many new friends, the island is very beautiful and has so much to offer. So far the internship is teaching me lots and i fun having.
Divemaster Internship

Emelyne


No comments:

Post a Comment